Exactly about Dangerous Liaisons: is everybody else doing it online?
- Up to one-in-three individuals are dating online
- People move to online dating sites for many different reasons – 48% get it done for enjoyable, though some search for more meaningful relationships and one-in-ten are merely shopping for intercourse (13%)
- People share information with other people too effortlessly when they’re dating online, with one fourth (25%) admitting they share their full name publicly on their dating profile. One-in-ten have shared their house target, additionally the number that is same provided nude pictures of on their own in this manner, exposing them to risk
- Despite the fact that lying the most hated aspects of online dating sites, 57% of online daters lie to one another, faking a selection of characteristics such as for example their names, marital status, location and look
- Folks are concerned because of their security if they date online, with a few associated with the primary issues involving concerns about IT safety – for example, 63% are involved in regards to the unit they normally use for online dating sites becoming contaminated and 61% are worried about their information being stolen or released through the dating application or solution itself
- These issues are well-founded – 55% have seen some type of risk or problem while dating online. Read more Exactly about Dangerous Liaisons: is everybody else doing it online?